HVAC SYSTEM MAINTENANCE
Keeping your HVAC equipment in good working condition can save you more than simply money and time; it can save your sanity. Imagine lounging in your comfortable home in the dead of winter and your furnace fails. Or coming home on a hot summer night to find your air registers blowing warm air (or no air at all). Properly maintaining your HVAC system will extend the life of the system and maximize the comfort and efficiency of your system. Frew Inc. offers an annual comprehensive Maintenance program (ESP) which gives our homeowners peace of mind knowing that their system is in good working condition. This is what you should expect in the annual visit:
• Thermostat setting assessment – Your settings should keep your space comfortable and change to conserve power when you are not home.
• Electrical connection check – Connections should be snug, and the voltage and current readings should help reflect this.
• Lubrication – Lubrication reduces resistance and helps you save energy.
• Condensate drain examination – The condensate drain should be inspected to ensure that it is not clogged or obstructed.
• General operation assessment – A technician should confirm that the system begins, runs, and shuts off correctly.
• Outdoor unit inspection – Debris and dirt should be removed from the area around the outdoor HVAC unit.
• Fan assessment – The motor and blades on the fan should be checked to make sure they are not damaged.
• Air filter replacement – Air filters should be replaced regularly to maintain airflow and air quality.
Download our 2021 Service Agreement Brochure below