Frew Plumbing, Heating & AC Inc. (www.frewinc.com), a well-established 95-year-old family-owned company, is currently looking for an HVAC Installation & Service technician to join our growing team. This will be a full-time position with overtime possibilities. We’re looking for a career-minded individual who can manage their time efficiently, possess troubleshooting repair skills, and enjoy working with customers.
HVAC Installation & Service Technician Job Description:
Frew Inc. is looking to expand our HVAC department and is currently looking for an HVAC Installation/Service technician to join our team. This technician will perform HVAC System replacements and installations, preventive maintenance, and minor repairs on various HVAC systems and other related duties as assigned. This position will require lifting/moving heavy objects, climbing ladders, and working on roofs on occasion.
This position requires a high school diploma or equivalent and two to three years of experience in a similar job profile. Frew Inc. is looking for a motivated technician with a good work ethic who would like to continue their education and trade proficiency.
- Previous HVAC training and experience required
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. on the job.
- Physical ability to work in small or confined spaces with no assistance.
- Valid PA Driver’s License and clean driving record.
NOTE: We conduct pre-employment drug screening and background check including driving record and criminal history.
- Medical / Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Retirement Plan
- Fully Stocked Service Trucks
- Uniform Provided
- Paid Holidays
- On call spiff-per call spiff + overtime rate