Frew Plumbing, Heating & AC Inc. (www.frewinc.com), a well-established 93-year-old family owned company, is currently looking for a Plumbing technician to join our growing team. This will be a full-time position with overtime possibilities. We’re looking for a career-minded individual who can manage their time efficiently, possess troubleshooting repair skills, and enjoy working with customers.
Plumbing Technician Job Description:
- Install, maintain and repair plumbing systems in residential and commercial settings.
- Diagnose cause of equipment malfunctions, perform necessary parts testing, disassemble and assemble parts and make necessary repairs.
- Perform plumbing services ranging from simple faucet repairs to plumbing system replacements for both residential and commercial customers.
- Drain cleaning, jetting, camera-work and backflow testing.
- Rough in work residential and commercial.
- Five years of experience as a plumbing technician.
- Solid understanding of water distribution and sanitary systems in residential and commercial settings.
- Ability to handle plumbing tools and equipment-drain cleaning, camera work, backflow testing, (etc.)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good physical condition and strength with the ability to work in awkward spaces.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. on the job.
- Preferred: diploma from a trade school or successful completion of apprenticeship and Journey man license.
- Valid PA Driver’s License.
NOTE: We conduct pre-employment drug screening and background check including driving record and criminal history.
- Salary- $25-$35 Per hour, depending on experience.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Retirement Plan with no waiting period
- Fully Stocked Service Truck
- Uniform Provided
- Paid Holidays
- On call spiff-per call spiff + overtime rate